They are everywhere.
If Then Calculator (ITC) is not a calculator as we know it. It is designed only for calculating ratios(proportions).
The Wikipedial declaration of ratio is: “A ratio is a relationship between two numbers.”
Let’s imagine two numbers from any simple equation from life:
- You bought a box of candle for 15$.
- When you got home, you opened your box and there were 6 candles.
- What would you pay if you’ve bought 10 candles?
Let’s take another sample for inverse proportion.
Here’s another logic:
- 3 friends built a sandcastle in 90 minutes.
- If there were 5 of them, how long would it take to finish?